Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Broken Arrow Toys
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 am 
Donor
Donor

Alyosha wrote:
Jay- No it's not. The head under the helmet is a modified Absorbing Man from MU.

Hey Aly, you have forced me to contact you in the open. You owe me $156 or the products I ordered, Order No: 120824-222558-6208, in August of 2012. You have not replied to single email I have sent you and have since CLOSED your Broken Arrow Toy Forum down, three days after I posted a message publicly there.

You have not replied to over 20 messages:
Mod Edit: Following was posted in a report by Alyosha:
Quote:
I'll take care of this problem, but I want all my personal information removed from this post. I've already refunded part of his complaint (before he made this post) and will be looking at the rest of it.

Personal information removed, at the request of that person, as he indicated he is addressing issue.
/mod edit

If your heart is just not into this business anymore, please just stop taking money and not supplying products.
Regards.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: Broken Arrow Toys and Grepicon
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 am 

Please keep trade issues where they belong.

Thank you

"i love you, Lance Sputnik." (Joemichales70)

:lacespudneck: :mindbender:

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm 
Donor
Donor

You have not replied to over 20 messages:
Mod Edit: Following was posted in a report by Alyosha:
Quote:
I'll take care of this problem, but I want all my personal information removed from this post. I've already refunded part of his complaint (before he made this post) and will be looking at the rest of it.

Personal information removed, at the request of that person, as he indicated he is addressing issue.
/mod edit

If your heart is just not into this business anymore, please just stop taking money and not supplying products.
Regards.[/quote]

That is simply not true John aka Alyosha aka Broken Arrow Toys. I placed an ADDITIONAL ORDER (I guess I had faith in our past business dealings) 130402-111243-7487 on Apr 02 2013, 11:12 AM. In the notes of this orders I once again, asked about my previous order. After a month went by I informed you that you would be forcing me to initiate a Paypal Dispute before 45 days if I did not hear from you.

On May 13 I initiated a dispute on Paypal. You refunded my $49.00 from that order on May 14 with the note "HERE IS YOUR REFUND".

Do you realize how infuriating that is? You want your personal information kept a secret - but you operate an online business and solicit business from these fan forums. It really is a double standard, and this has gone of for over 5 years. I actually vouched for you, as I had received my orders in a somewhat timely fashion and communication was OK.

I have all the records of this including screenshots. Your interest in hiding your personal data just seems like another avenue to stall other people who are looking for their orders.

Post subject: www.brokenarrowtoys.com no communication.
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm 
Donor
Donor

Two Weeks since the start of this post and I have not had a direct response from John aka Alyosha aka Broken Arrow Toys to any of my emails.

I am still waiting on my order. Order No: 120824-222558-6208. AUGUST 2012.

Post subject: Does Broken Arrow Toys actually dislike their customers?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:42 pm 
Donor
Donor

5 days since my last post and still, not a single message from John aka Alyosha aka Broken Arrow Toys. During this time, I sent 3 additional emails.

During this time, John found the time to log into several sites and post comments. I also enjoyed seeing some of John's new add-on casts for the Iceberg Club figure, posted for all to see.

Please note that I did receive a private message here on Joecustoms that stated the following on May 16: "I just sent you a contact email from the store last night about the absent order. If you didn't get it, I'd suggest checking your SPAM email folder, as it's the second time I've written about it that you appear to not have gotten anything."

I do not have this message, when I replied asking him to tell me what it said, I received no reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 pm 
Snake Staked

Your entire $150 order has been replaced at my costs (including the figure) and is in transit now. Your DC number is:

Gerpeka (figure) 9400110200793709480664

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 pm 
Donor
Donor

Dear John, This is good news, although, I never received a Confirmation number or acknowledgement that this order was ever finished in the first place. I was never told that it was originally lost.

I have an excellent relationship with my postman and my local post office, if I had been provided a tracking number, or insurance information I would have went to hell and back to figure out what happened and would have filled out any paperwork to help you recoup the costs for the insured amount.

I am a patient man and waited 180 days to contact you, then followed your instructions to the letter, waiting an additional 5 days between each email. These were ignored. All other avenues or electronic communication were ignored, from facebook, GI JOE forums and the paypal email address I sent the money to.

A little communication goes a long way.

Post subject: One stop shopping links for customizers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:13 am 

I would not recommend Broken arrow toys anymore as the delivery times are now out of control. Over 11 months for a couple of heads is really bad as the processing time used to be only 3 to 4 months.

Split, moved, and merged with existing thread. - pluv

Post subject: Broken Arrow Toys is failing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:10 pm 

I would not recommend Broken arrow toys anymore as the delivery times are now out of control. Over 11 months for a couple of heads is really bad as the processing time used to be only 3 to 4 months. No responses to any emails or posts. He seems to close down the store to ship out items but if he is a year behind on orders close the store and stop taking orders so you can catch up. I am not the only one having this issue with him. Just warning everyone here to reconsider shopping at his site as its not worth the headache tou will get from it.

Post subject: Re: Broken Arrow Toys
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 pm 

I have to say I am very dissapointed in Broken Arrow Toys, placed a order on April 7th. 2013, it was accepted, payment accepted and now it's August 8th. 2013 and nothing, sent a email, no responce, I ordered 3 swords, nothing, nothing, nothing. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Now i'm out $19.75

Hate to do this, but he gets a bad rap from me and loses a customer, i will not order from him again.

Buyer beware.

I like her and your idea of adding the 3rd shade in her pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 am 

JBYRDD wrote:
I have to say I am very dissapointed in Broken Arrow Toys, placed a order on April 7th. 2013, it was accepted, payment accepted and now it's August 8th. 2013 and nothing, sent a email, no responce, I ordered 3 swords, nothing, nothing, nothing.

April 7th? I don't mean to minimize your frustration (I completely sympathize), but that's a drop in the bucket for this guy's business: I placed an order November 7th, 2012; got the "status change" notification that it was "processing" on January 4th, 2013, and haven't heard a damn thing since. In June, I sent an e-mail a week trying to get an update and got no response.

Making matters even worse, the reason I chose the items I ordered (an order I placed against my better judgment, by the way, since I've never heard a single good thing about dealing with Broken Arrow Toys) was because they were listed as "in stock," which one would naturally assume means that they already exist and could be placed in a box and mailed with a minimum of effort. Not so, apparently, because it's closing in on nine months; I could have custom-casted a living human baby in the time I've been waiting for those parts (with the participation of a willing female cohort).

And, to top it off, the combative wall of text on the website seems to imply that daring to question his extraordinarily long wait times will only anger him and make him less likely to work on your stuff. He's honest in that he makes it very clear that you could be waiting a very, very long time for your order; it's just a weird way to run a business. But, clearly, suckers like me keep ordering from him and getting burned, so as long as there's a steady stream of first-time customers (since the possibility of a repeat buyer is extremely unlikely), he must be doing well enough to make it worth his while. I hope he's enjoying the $165 or whatever he got from me; I doubt I'll ever see the items I hoped to obtain for that money.

JBYRDD, you said it: buyer beware, indeed. And, obviously, I won't be ordering from him again, either. It's my own damn fault that I did in the first place. The funny part is, I like a lot of the stuff he's offering, and I'm willing to pay for quality work; he missed out on a potential goldmine of a customer. I hate to put this tale of woe out in the open (especially since it all but guarantees I'll never get my order), but even a patient sort of fellow like me has his limits, and I've read one too many horror stories about this dude's business practices to keep it to myself any longer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 pm 

A Thief!!

I wish i found these threads earlier. I put two small orders in with Broken Arrow, Paid by paypal, and weeks later received an email that my order was declined. I emailed them, saying i payed through Paypal not credit card and have received no response at all.

He asks you to wait up to 6 weeks 42 days for shipping, but after 45 days you can no longer dispute any paypal transaction. Great Scam!!

DO Not Order from Broken Arrow Toys, He is a THIEF!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:40 pm 

Another two months, another e-mail to him, and still nothing. This dude is, indeed, a thief. It's nice to see that, despite not having enough time in his day to respond to e-mails about products that he accepts payment for, he still manages to post on here from time to time. I also noticed that he's got "on probation" listed next to his posts; is that due to his habitual refusal to complete his end of transactions? If so, he's still pulling the same crap; it doesn't take 11 months to complete an order, or to respond even once to a series of polite e-mails.

Don't buy anything from Broken Arrow Toys. Alyosha is a thief.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:01 am 

Yet he still sells on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/elrodthealbino/ ... =10&_rdc=1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 pm 

Perhaps I should have researched Broken Arrow toys before placing a large order with them. I have been dealing with Casey. Placed an order on August 2nd and haven't received my order. This guy only responded when I filed a paypal claim against him.

Like a idiot I closed the claim when he said he would have the order to me in six weeks. We are now pushing 12 weeks. My advice is to not order from this vendor. For those who have the option, file a claim with PayPal and don't close it until he fulfills his end. This guy is a thief.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])