Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum rules

• For any member of the site, click the "Feedback" button at the bottom of any PM or post they have made or find the "Feedback / Brawlingness" link within their board profile.
  • For any non-member, you may find a thread for feedback about them within this forum. The thread title will be their name followed by "feedback." An example would be "SuperCoolJoeFan's feedback".
  • Whenever you complete a trade with a non-member, reply to their thread.
  • If the non-member does not have a thread, you can create one for them using the above mentioned thread naming scheme.
  • The feedback threads are for both good and not so good experiences. Please, try to work out issues with a trader partner before posting. Remember that users have lives outside of this board and my not be able to respond to PM's on a daily basis. You can use this forum for these purposes as well if you feel the user has been non-responsive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tofujesse, Take 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 pm 

I got my missing head yesterday, so now I have my complete order

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm 
LOVES Mattel

As of October 1st, 2013, it has been a full year since I put my original order in from Tofujesse, and there still has been no sign of it.

Attempts at communicating with the man only result in the exact same exchange every time:
"I thought I'd taken care of it! I'm not home now, but I'll check in the morning and get back to you."

And of course, he never gets back to me unless I inquire with him again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm 
Cool after molding
Cool after molding

I'm seeing Jesse getting more active on Facebook...IF there are any outstanding orders now might be a good time to remind him

Attachment:
tofu.jpg
tofu.jpg [ 66.46 KiB | Viewed 4247 times ]

Check out what I'm able to do in the Commission's section.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:32 pm 

I have had the same problem with TJ. Placed order back in Oct 2013, and never received order. Contacted him numerous times and even requested refund, since I had not received order. Still no items or refund, and has not contacted me regarding order. I have ordered from other casters including BA, and never had this problem with any of them. Out $40.00, but nothing can do bout it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm 
Snake Staked

bcost74 wrote:
I have had the same problem with TJ. Placed order back in Oct 2013, and never received order. Contacted him numerous times and even requested refund, since I had not received order. Still no items or refund, and has not contacted me regarding order. I have ordered from other casters including BA, and never had this problem with any of them. Out $40.00, but nothing can do bout it.

Jesse has had issues, to be honest he's forgetful and slow on occasion and I've had to bug him a time or two. Just message him, give him your info and order number. If you think he's going to ignore you PM me your info and I'll talk to him about it. There's no excuse for the issues that he has had however he's not out to intentionally rip anyone off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am 
Snake Staked

I talk to Tofu Jesse every few days, I'm willing to help straighten things out if possible. Do you guys want help or to just bash him and complain?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 pm 

bcost74 wrote:

Hey guys I don't come here much but it was brought to my attention that there are some issues.

Ok so as of right now I check my site and I have no pending orders that are more than a week and half old. So of there is a problem bcost74 there are tons that can be done.

1. email me at tofujsesse@gmail.com
2. Hit me up in Facebook Jesse tofu or my page Tofujesse
3. Post on my thread on the118th.com where I am everyday.
4. Twitter same name.
5 by phone but you'd have to email me for that.

I am human and also a one man show so if I did miss you somehow don't just let it go, talk to me.
I've said this 100's of times, I get 100's of orders a month and if you don't let me know anything nothing can get done.

Ok so if there's anyone else please contact me. I'm very friendly and I don't bite.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm 

Still no reply from Bcost74...I'll like get this taken care soon as I hear from him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 pm 
Snake Staked

tofujesse wrote:
Still no reply from Bcost74...I'll like get this taken care soon as I hear from him.

I'd say there's no real issue then, never seen anyone who "hasn't delivered" goods jump on a thread, apologize, offer to fix anything and everything before. Usually guys hideout when they take guys [WINKING FACE]. I'm sure "competitors" had guys best interest at heart by "helping" on this thread. When I say helping I mean fanning flames.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:06 am 

tofujesse wrote:
bcost74 wrote:

Hey guys I don't come here much but it was brought to my attention that there are some issues.

Ok so as of right now I check my site and I have no pending orders that are more than a week and half old. So of there is a problem bcost74 there are tons that can be done.

1. email me at tofujsesse@gmail.com
2. Hit me up in Facebook Jesse tofu or my page Tofujesse
3. Post on my thread on the118th.com where I am everyday.
4. Twitter same name.
5 by phone but you'd have to email me for that.

I am human and also a one man show so if I did miss you somehow don't just let it go, talk to me.
I've said this 100's of times, I get 100's of orders a month and if you don't let me know anything nothing can get done.

Ok so if there's anyone else please contact me. I'm very friendly and I don't bite.

I have contacted you through email and facebook. I will try again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm 

Contacted Jesse about order, found order in Paypal. Placed order Oct 2012. Jesse FBed me, just waiting on follow up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:34 pm 
LOVES Mattel

Contacting Jesse directly does not work. I've tried.

I put in another order, crossing my fingers that it'd work. A month after the order was put, I contacted him on FB and he said he'd have it done by the weekend, and then he said that he got delayed by the air conditioning going out in his home, but that the order was sent, and that he'd give me the shipping label later. That was on the 17th of August.
I sent him more messages since that have gone unread and unanswered.

bcost74 wrote:
Contacted Jesse about order, found order in Paypal. Placed order Oct 2012. Jesse FBed me, just waiting on follow up.

So did you ever get your items?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:49 pm 

Yeah Tofujesse got me too. People really need to stay away from him. I have several months of messages back and forth where he declares multiple times that my stuff was shipped, how he shipped the same items multiple times with none arriving is beyond me. I'm going with he never shipped them and only told me he did to get me off his case.

Saddest part is I've gone to bat for him multiple times, defending his practice, and believing his excuses; something in his life got in the way, his post office sucks, etc etc etc. Now I learn the hard way that his detractors are correct.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:37 pm 

I also have an issue with tofujesse. I bought 2 big boa sets for $28, recieved an email saying he got the order, 2 months went by with no delivery. I tried multiple times to contact him through his site with no response, then tried facebook with no response, it has been over 3 months now. I don't have much hope for ever recieving the order.

Dusty79 wrote:
I can't wait to cut those babies up for parts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:06 pm 

good luck all.There's not much to say about him,if you are not one of his loyal customers and stand up for him you might as well not order from him I beleive.Tempting on some of his stuff but buyer beware

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])