Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: THE RACE IS ON
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:39 pm 
Plug
Plug

The Rad Shadows organization will be sending Flyboy an upgrade package for his 2nd place finish. Baby's 3rd place finish and, more importantly, adoration of the fans, garnered the attention of a new sponsor, Uncle Wilkins Hard Grape Soda.

drbindy wrote:
so is there some kind of between race action I need to take to keep my seemingly dead Knighthawk in the league? Standings points for the prettiest blood splatter? Credits for a new bike made to look exactly like the old?

Hi JM70! Can't wait for the next race.

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:02 pm 
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

drbindy wrote:
bravo!! :slowclap:
That was nicely done. so is there some kind of between race action I need to take to keep my seemingly dead Knighthawk in the league? Standings points for the prettiest blood splatter? Credits for a new bike made to look exactly like the old?
Hi JM70! Can't wait for the next race.

Yeah, really well done! I didn't exactly get the whole race mechanics (why someone crashes, why someone gets into first place etc. combined with the dice rolls), but I don't mind that. Your enthusiasm makes the difference, this was an exiting race report!

What's the next step? Upgrading your entry? Or do they all just show up again in the next race?
Thanks for organising this!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm 
Plug
Plug

Tim 121RVC wrote:
I didn't exactly get the whole race mechanics (why someone crashes, why someone gets into first place etc. combined with the dice rolls), but I don't mind that. Your enthusiasm makes the difference, this was an exiting race report!
Obstacles meet dice rolls with stats adjustment. High durability stat plus a high roll means you'd survive something that might cause another racer to crash. Several crashes might make you less likely to survive a later crash. Rolling 1 means you'd most likely be out of the race depending on the obstacle while a 20 means you'd probably jump to the front of the pack.

Tim 121RVC wrote:
What's the next step? Upgrading your entry? Or do they all just show up again in the next race?
Thanks for organising this!
Now that everyone has an idea for how these races will play out, you can make adjustments, fine tune some things. Add engines; try to pretty up your racer for more charisma, add more wings for manueverability etc. Then adjust your stats accordingly. You don't have to, of course, but it gives you a chance to improve your standings going into race 2. Even if you don't customize anything new, you can always play along like you did. No one's looking under your hood. Funner if you did though.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 pm 

what a ride!

team superbeast is sad to report team leader and beloved frontman rob "boogieman" zombie is mia...they found the dragula intact and boogimans hat. a memorial will be held at st. ludicris roadside oddity and fireworks tonight and every night for the foreseeable future byob. captain Spaulding was pulled from the drink and credits his lucky jackknife with the fact that he was able to cut several tentacles off the sephelopod critters to make his escape. as new team leader baby takes no solace in her hollow 3rd place finish.......she did get that tooty fruity cone though and washed it down with a sixer of Uncle Wilkins Hard Grape Soda.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:29 pm 
Plug
Plug

Hoecake Atoms addressed the barrage of questions about his early exit with a smirk. A Statement from MRF Racing was released: "After our post race review, we found there was suspect quality control on that particular engine model. What would normally be a bad break, we see as an oppertunity to easily improve for the next race."

Post subject: Re: THE RAMJET RACE IS OVER: Next race JULY!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:19 pm 

In an unknown location, a man sits in front of a bank of monitors, each showing a different view of a wild race.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE YOU HAVE YOUR INAUGURAL JOECUSTOMS RAMJET SUPERMOTOENDURO WINNERS

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING, GET YOUR COMMEMORATIVE PIN YOUR WAY OUT, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU AT HOME ... THANKS FOR THE AIRTIME AND WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT RACE!!

FOR JOECUSTOMS MOTORSPORTS, I'M J-sskkkktt *click*

The screens suddenly shift and combine to show a single image, a 3D wireframe schematic rotating on its axis, specifications and diagnostics trickling and scrolling along the edges. This mysterious stranger rises from his seat, pauses for a moment to admire the image before him. He turns to face the group of men and women behind him with a slight smirk. "Let's get to work."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am 
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN
MR FACTUALLY ACCURATE FACTSMAN

This has been wonderful. Now to decide how my racers will adapt for round two . . .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:03 am 

tired of man eating tentacled monsters ruining your ride? are you fed up with sucker laden terrors?

for only $19.95 I will sell you a gallon of ogo-let-go anti-squid all purpose lubricant made from the natural oils of the ogo-pogo. a light coat of this oil will keep them suckers from being able to grab you, thus rendering them harmless!

all claims either expressed or implied vary on conditions unknown and known to the makers of ogo-let-go and other fictitious products.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])