Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )
 
 
 

It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:58 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
"Crashing through the sky, comes a fearful cry, COBRA! COBRA! Armies of the night, evil taking flight! COBRA! COBRA!"

Cobra has taken to terrorizing the skies. Launching from a mysterious airship, the new and more powerful Cobra Air Corps is hijacking, terrorizing and destroying anything that flies in a bid to control all of Earth's airspace. The G.I. Joe team has been caught unprepared for this widespread and powerful onslaught. Can the Joe team counter Cobra's newfound air superiority? Or will the skies be forever Cobra blue?

"Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble, over land and sea and air! G.I. Joe is there!"

Flesh out Cobra's new Air Corps and G.I. Joe's counter-assault team with new characters and vehicles or update and modernize old foes and weapons.

Due Date: Entries due Sunday night, May 13th, by 11:59pm Pacific Time

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Virginia
This one I really like. I have some spare parts laying around that would work well for it

_________________
Purple Lazers


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
"crashing through my brain, comes that old refrain: COBRA! COBRA! Toys from my youth, need some new recruits: COBRA! COBRA! "


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 pm 
User avatar
Plug
Plug

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Maryland
I couldn't do any betterjob than MS describging exactly what this project is about.

_________________
:hijm70:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: NJ
Thanks Pluv

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 am 

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 am
Would love to participate! Only just started posting on Joecustoms in October, but would love to contribute some jets towards this air superiority group project! Got some jets in the custom queue at the moment, but have a couple more in the works coming up. Please do let me know how I can join in!


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Canada, eh?
AntonioDR wrote:
Would love to participate! Only just started posting on Joecustoms in October, but would love to contribute some jets towards this air superiority group project! Got some jets in the custom queue at the moment, but have a couple more in the works coming up. Please do let me know how I can join in!


Everyone is welcome to participate. Basically, you create your customs (figures, vehicles or playsets) according to what you believe fits within the theme and guidelines of the project. Mysterious Stranger layed those out in the first post. Your custom(s) have to be new or that have previously not been posted anywhere.

You can post about your progress, but not show pictures, in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=46382

About a week before the due date, pluv will post the submission instructions. you'll need to take pictures, write down your parts list and a short blurb about your custom (how is fits into the project, the backstory if it is a new character/vehicle, what inspired you, stuff like that).

Everyone's submissions will be posted together on the site after May 13th.

Welcome aboard.

OB

_________________


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:28 pm 
User avatar
Plug
Plug

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Maryland
OreoBuilder wrote:
AntonioDR wrote:
Would love to participate! Only just started posting on Joecustoms in October, but would love to contribute some jets towards this air superiority group project! Got some jets in the custom queue at the moment, but have a couple more in the works coming up. Please do let me know how I can join in!


Everyone is welcome to participate. Basically, you create your customs (figures, vehicles or playsets) according to what you believe fits within the theme and guidelines of the project. Mysterious Stranger layed those out in the first post. Your custom(s) have to be new or that have previously not been posted anywhere.

You can post about your progress, but not show pictures, in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=46382

About a week before the due date, pluv will post the submission instructions. you'll need to take pictures, write down your parts list and a short blurb about your custom (how is fits into the project, the backstory if it is a new character/vehicle, what inspired you, stuff like that).

Everyone's submissions will be posted together on the site after May 13th.

Welcome aboard.

OB
Thanks OB. Yeah, what he said. Unlike custom gallery submissions, everything for group projects gets emailed in, that way the whole project can be revealed at the same time. I, and I'm sure everyone else, is looking forward to what you come up with, because the ones you submitted to the gallery are pretty dang cool.

_________________
:hijm70:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
Oh snap! I guess its time to clear off the work bench and get going on this, since it was my idea and all.

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Denver, CO
So no IG aircraft???

_________________
DESTRIN 41016 wears girl jeans
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:29 pm: theyre comfortable
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:32 pm: thonnnngs.
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:34 pm: im wearing them right now lol
[DESTRIN 41016] 2:33 pm: i wear girl jeans. i have some girl hoodies also I wear.


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
roguetiger wrote:
So no IG aircraft???


I think Iron Grenadiers would be ok.

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 5:49 am
So, if I wanna enter, I have to come up with an original Joe character that fits the "air" theme?


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:18 am 
User avatar
ARAHddict
ARAHddict

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: The Netherlands
StevieSNLD wrote:
So, if I wanna enter, I have to come up with an original Joe character that fits the "air" theme?


Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Flesh out Cobra's new Air Corps and G.I. Joe's counter-assault team with new characters and vehicles or update and modernize old foes and weapons.


^^^^Pretty much anything "air"-theme goes.^^^^


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 5:49 am
Where do I send my entry to?


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
 Post subject: Re: Air Superiority Group Project; due May 13th
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Location: Under the JoeCustoms JoeCon Booth
StevieSNLD wrote:
Where do I send my entry to?

A few days before the deadline there will be a post with the submission info. Stay tuned.

_________________
I'm pretty sure it's :robocopgun:


Top
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:58 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group