Head = Serpentor (Modded)
Base figure = Bazooka (Modded)

A pretty basic custom, that I tried to make more difficult for myself. I tried to modify the Serpentor head to make the custom more like the comic, and wound up marking up the face to the point I had to add a moustache, breaking from the look in the comic. I was pretty happy with the way the skin tones came out, and one of my last flourishes was to put a Hawaiian pattern on the shirt, using a small stamp that my daughter had. Unfortunately, this doesn't show in the photos very well.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.