head - Armadilha(brazilian beachead)
chest - blanka
back - Armadilha
arms - Sci fi
waist - custom made
upper legs - corps!
lower - PTE figure

The head was modified to only leave as a cap and adapted the neck. I adapted the back so all pivot points fit perfectly in the Blanka chest. For the arms, I shaved them and left as bare arms. Then I used epoxy to make them look strong, detail and sleeves made an armband of thorns. The waist is all made of epoxy (note the detail of brass knuckles). On the upper upper legs I shaved and used epoxy to boot and short. I used epoxy on the lower legs. The t-hook was replaced wiht one of plastic with epoxy.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.