1987 Mamba

This started as a very discolored vehicle. I had all the parts for it and I had already done a Python and IG Mamba so it was time for a Tiger Force version. Being as sun damaged as it was the vehicle shell was pretty brittle. A portion of the tail had cracked and broken off, so that had to be repaired. Another challenge was the detachable pods up front. I didnt want them to be completely white and brown so I did their tails in the yellow with the striping which is hidden when they are attached. It can be seen in the picture of the underside.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.