A beat up Stinger body and some parts I was able to pick up from eBay.

I got on an arctic kick a while ago, and this was my first venture. I had a junk Stinger body that was given to me lying around. Once I painted the body and the wheels, I knew that I had to find the rest of the parts to complete it. To me, the Stinger doors and roof didn't look as nice as the Tiger Sting's, so I made a quick swap. Unfortunately, I was unable to round up four red Stinger missiles, so I had to improvise. I printed the stickers, put all the salvaged parts together, and there you have it. The new Arctic Stinger.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.