1987 Defiant

This was a very challenging custom due to its size, but the time and effort were well worth the result. I had the idea to do this custom for awhile, I just needed the ambition and the extra Defiant to pull it off. It took me about 10 to 12 weeks to round up the parts and finish this custom once I had the Defiant. I drew out the color schemes ahead of time just like I did with the Python Terrordrome. I started with the crawler, then the shuttle and booster then finally the gantry. The crawler was also reinforced with an additional set of wheels under the middle of the vehicle.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.