Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: AI generated file card.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:55 am 

I asked ChatGPT to white a Larry Hama file card for a name I made up this is what it gave me

File Name: Stickshift
Primary Military Specialty: Mechanic
Secondary Military Specialty: Sabotage and Demolitions

Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan

File Name: Classified

Grade: E-6 (Staff Sergeant)

Stickshift is a wrench-wielding, gear-grinding maestro hailing from the Motor City itself, Detroit. His mechanical prowess and knack for turning junk into high-performance vehicles have earned him a top spot in the GI Joe motor pool. Stickshift's unassuming appearance masks his true talent – he can turn any vehicle into a weapon of war with a few modifications and a little ingenuity.

Stickshift's love for engines started at a young age when he rebuilt his first car, a vintage muscle car that roared back to life under his expert hands. His skills quickly drew the attention of the GI Joe team, who saw in him the potential to keep their fleet of vehicles at peak performance.

But Stickshift isn't just about maintenance; he's equally adept at demolition and sabotage. His encyclopedic knowledge of vehicle mechanics allows him to pinpoint weaknesses in enemy tanks, aircraft, and fortifications. Whether it's rigging an enemy base to blow or disabling a Cobra tank with a few well-placed blows, Stickshift's hands are always at work.

His dedication to the mission, unwavering loyalty to his team, and his ability to turn any vehicle into a force to be reckoned with make Stickshift a valuable asset on the front lines of the battle against Cobra. His motto is simple but fitting: "If it has an engine, I can make it sing... or scream."

Stickshift's quiet determination and steadfast commitment to the GI Joe cause ensure that he's always in the driver's seat when it comes to getting the team out of tight spots, both in the garage and on the battlefield

Attachments:
Screenshot_20230922_231710_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_231710_Chrome.jpg [ 130.44 KiB | Viewed 3127 times ]
 Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Post subject: Re: AI generated file card.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:08 am 

:wow: wow just wow

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 am (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])