Rules    FAQ
User: Guest ( Register )

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Forums Shutting down first week of January 2024
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:44 pm 

I haven't responded to this thread, in hopes that it wasn't so. Really going to miss this, as I'm old school and this was by far the best Joe theme forum out there. Really enjoy trading here and getting to know you guys. Special thanks to Pluv for keeping the doors open as long as you have.

If there are some form of keeping this going in some fashion, let me know, as this spot is daily for me even know I don't post much I do read every post. This place will be missed and have always been a great source of information and inspiration

momaw nadon

My Brawlingness
or to view and/or leave Brawlingness click feedback button below

Profile Customs Feedback / Brawlingness  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:10 am 

momaw nadon wrote:
If there are some form of keeping this going in some fashion, let me know, as this spot is daily for me even know I don't post much I do read every post. This place will be missed and have always been a great source of information and inspiration

Likewise. I assume the Facebook group will continue, but if there's some other Joecustoms-related business going on out there, I'm interested.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:18 am 

sgartz wrote:
momaw nadon wrote:

Likewise. I assume the Facebook group will continue, but if there's some other Joecustoms-related business going on out there, I'm interested.

There used to be a discord, but it disappeared last year. If I had any idea on how to do one ( I barely get around the ones I am part of) I would start a new one but I'm not that tech savvy, maybe someone else could start one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 am 

I check in here every now and then and still search the forums for old messages to research Joe topics. Actually, I am doing that right now and wanted to stop in this thread to make sure I get at least one more message in. I love JoeCustoms. I hope I see you guys at shows and around. Even if the forums are down, you are still the Joecustoms guys!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:54 am 

I've been putting off this post since the dark announcement, and could be the last reply to the thread, but I still needed to pay respects to this long running forum and the people behind it.

The reasons are understandable, but it's still sad to see another message board go, especially this one.

This site is.....was a daily stop for me. I can't say how much I've learned from this community, never mind the entertainment. I, too, don't do much social media. I started with message boards in the 90's, and still prefer that format.

HUGE thanks to Pluv for running this amazing place, and for leaving it up for continued reference.
Thanks to all the staff and contributors.
Thanks to all the people that participated over the years.

Nothing lasts forever, they say. I will miss this place.

"Hey man, I say we skin them poachers!" B.A. Baracus: The A-Team.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:26 am 

I created a subreddit in case anyone wants to use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/joecustoms/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm (All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ])