The main vehicle was a remote control half track I found at a flea market. Not sure brand or who made it but it was good enough to fit GI Joes.

Also used Lego fence , and a cannon gun I found in fodder.

When I first got this vehicle it needed major work. It originally had a huge cannon in the back that I had to remove. After I removed it I used sheet styrene to replace the holes it left on the rear. Since it already looked old school I decided I would make it a Snow Serpent vehicle. I came across some Lego fence sections that I used for the rails in the back. I then found this awesome 20mm cannon that I attached to make it have more firepower. I painted the back section grey but other than that it's the original color. Then I used Cobra Maggot decals for the rest . Turned out great I think.

To teach, improve, share, entertain and showcase the work of the customizing community.